Angela M. Howard
RN. BSN, PLNC, CLCP
Angela has been a part of the medical field since 2000. During that time she has served patients in the areas of Long-Term Care, Medical-Surgical, Psychiatric, Acute Care, and Pediatric and Adult Traumatic Brain Injury/Spinal Cord Injury. Angela’s team also consists of members who have many years experience in Labor and Delivery, and Neonatology. Angela and her team maintain a strong work ethic and close attention to detail.
What WE DO...
- Screen and evaluate cases for merit
- Medical case review and chart analysis
- Assist attorneys with personal injury and worker's compensation cases
- Define and evaluate adherences to and deviations from the standards of care
- Identify and locate expert witnesses
- Assist in preparing Interrogatories
- Organize, translate and summarize medical records
- Research hospital / nursing home policies
- Prepare medical chronologies
- Future medical cost projections
What is A Legal Nurse Consultant?
A legal nurse consultant is an experienced registered nurse (RN) who brings medical expertise to the practice of law. These cases often require an in depth knowledge of acute care, medical terminology, pharmacology, medical records, diagnostic techniques, surgical procedures, and other health-related issues. The legal nurse deals with the medical aspects of a lawsuit, offers expert opinion, and acts as a liaison between the attorney, the health care provider, and the client. We offer a myriad of services to assist in the development of medically based cases throughout the states of Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, and Georgia.